Are you ready to become a part of a dedicated, talented team immersed in technology? Elsym Consulting, Inc. welcomes individuals who are passionate about their work and strive for success through teamwork. At Elsym, we believe our growth is limitless and we are seeking driven individuals who can help propel us to the top of our industry
Are you an established C/C+ or C# programmer looking for an opportunity to learn a new industry and work closer to Woodstock at the same time?
Elsym is a Lottery software auditing company currently seeking highly qualified and motivated individuals for a Programmer Analyst role in Woodstock, GA. No relocation assistance available.
As a Programmer Analyst, your primary role is to deliver ongoing programming and testing services to our customers, so you will have a strong technical aptitude for identifying and proactively preventing problems.
You will also be required to go through a customer’s background check and fingerprinting process.
What you’ll bring to the table
- A Degree in MIS or equivalent experience.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and communications skills.
- A good business acumen in order to determine requirements from customers.
- Microsoft Visual Studio, C/C++ or C#
What we’ll provide
- Full 401k, medical disability package.
- 3 weeks annual vacation and flexible work schedule.
- A challenge and a great place to work.
- Medical and Dependent Care FSAs
- Salary of $65,000-$75,000 annually, based on your skill set and experience.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject: Programmer Analyst. Elsym is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Elsym – We create certainty.