Are you ready to become a part of a dedicated, talented team immersed in technology? Elsym Consulting, Inc. welcomes individuals who are passionate about their work and strive for success through teamwork. At Elsym, we believe our growth is limitless and we are seeking driven individuals who can help propel us to the top of our industry.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Life, health, dental, and disability insurance
- Paid vacations and holidays
- 401(K) Retirement Plan
- Medical and Dependent Care FSAs
Elsym Consulting, Inc., is looking for a software engineer to fill the position of Internal Control Systems (ICS) Specialist in its conveniently located Kennesaw office. Elsym is a leading provider of internal control systems to lotteries in the US and around the world.
An ICS Specialist is responsible for developing, testing, and installing ICS business application programs. This includes identifying and analyzing user requirements and recommending appropriate modifications. The candidate in this position will:
- Develop unit testing with the Account Manager to test changes
- Support customer acceptance testing
- Update system documentation
- Document programming problems and resolutions
- Provide training to lottery personnel
- Prepare release notes
- Provide configuration changes to configuration management
- Understand interface structures and data from online vendors
- Understand interfaces to lottery back-end systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field is required.
- 2-5 years in application development
- Experience with C++, SQL (Oracle), and Visual Basic
- Experience with or knowledge of Java is a plus
- Experience with data warehousing in SQL Server is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be a self-starter
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to work well in teams
- Positive attitude required
- Minimal travel may be required
Please submit a cover letter and resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject: Software Engineer. Elsym is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Elsym – We create certainty.